Sunday, April 12, 2009

My friend lost her baby today and I was wondering if you could help me with?

some ideas as to what to get her? I%26#039;ll get some flowers but I%26#039;d like to get her something that will last forever? When I lost my bub I got cards, flowers and chocolates. All I have as a keepsake is the prgnanvy test! My loss was 14 years ago and sometimes I wish I had something more to treasure in memeroy of my lost baby.


If you have ever lost a baby or know someone who has, do you have any sugestions???

My friend lost her baby today and I was wondering if you could help me with?
That is so sad what a hard time for ur friend to go through i would get her a blanket with some hot coaco packets to make and marshmallows and some cookies and for a keepsake a box to out her pregnancy test and any other photos she took while she was pregnant
Reply:Just be there for her. I lost my son at 36 weeks. She will not be ok for a long time if ever. Report It





puppy teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment