Sunday, April 12, 2009

Blooming britain online flowers how can they justify advertising? they do nothing that they promise!?

ordered a bouqet for a new baby, the comapny delivered it to milton keynes and not to chester two days late in appalling condition, they will not return my calls or e-mails. I returned the flowers to them. How can such companies exist when their standards are so low?

Blooming britain online flowers how can they justify advertising? they do nothing that they promise!?
Contact trading standards in your area. They will sort this out for you.





I have used several online such as jersey flowers and never had a problem. However, the best way I have found is contact talking pages and ask for a florist in the area you want to send the flowers to.





You then make your own choice of florist and phone your choice. This I method I have found to be more personal and I derive far more pleasure doing it this way. You can actually tell the florist what you want and it can work out to far cheaper than having a set bouquet..





I hope you have this matter resolved to your satisfaction and that the baby is not a year old before it is.



super nanny

No comments:

Post a Comment